It might be also useful to think about the logistics of carrying a slingshot everywhere she goes. She might have a back pack, or a holster for when she isn't using it. Maybe a pouch for carrying stones if there aren't any lying on the ground etc..
Hi Carl!! Thanks you are right! She needs something to carry her stones and slingshot in! I will add it in. Also due to time constraints, I'm coloring the rest of my characters right now and then do little minor tweeks such as adding in the bag afterwards as it is must! ;)!
Hi Caroline! These paintings are looking great.
ReplyDeleteIt might be also useful to think about the logistics of carrying a slingshot everywhere she goes. She might have a back pack, or a holster for when she isn't using it. Maybe a pouch for carrying stones if there aren't any lying on the ground etc..
Nice colour choices!
Hi Carl!! Thanks you are right! She needs something to carry her stones and slingshot in! I will add it in. Also due to time constraints, I'm coloring the rest of my characters right now and then do little minor tweeks such as adding in the bag afterwards as it is must! ;)!
ReplyDelete